Calculation and Filing of Taxes
In India, one has to file on an average 2 tax returns every month, be it indirect or direct tax, which needs to be done diligently, accurately and on a timely basis, in order to avoid any legal trouble and penalties in the future. This activity requires the review of tax experts and specialized professionals who are able to interpret the law and perform this task in a time bound and professional way. We at Savage & Palmer have professional and experienced experts on board to help business owners overcome this problem and ensure that owners concentrate their time, money and efforts on the growth of their business instead. Our services include but are not limited to:
- GST Compliance - The interpretation of the law, calculation and filing of monthly returns due on the 20th of every month for GST payment (GSTR 3B) and 11th of every month (GSTR 1) and quaterly returns as and when they are due depending on the turnover of the company
- TDS Compliance - Guiding the team regarding transactions where TDS needs to be deducted. Working, calculation and filing of TDS returns including providing the necessary TDS certificates. TDS payments being due on the 7th of the following month and TDS returns being due on the 30th of the month following a particular quarter
- Profession Tax - Calculation, working and filing of PT returns in a time bound manner. For companies having a PT outflow of Rs.50,000/- on a monthly basis while for others on an annual basis.
- Advance Tax -Projections, calculations and payments of Advance Taxes due on 15th June, 15th September, 15th December and 15th March.
- Income Tax -Guidance in the case of interpretation of the law and computation of income tax returns.