Internal Audits are conducted by companies to mitigate risk and drive an external maker-checker system across the company. This ensures the quality and accuracy of the work conducted by internal teams of companies. Although Internal Audits are not a statutory requirement, they serve as a great way for companies to ensure quality and timeliness of their operations.
- Setting up of Internal Audit function
- Undertaking Internal Audit risk assessments
- Identifying and monitoring Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Red Flags
- Inventory Verification
- Review of Accounting & Taxation
- Fixed Assets Verification